We at Hamburg Marketing GmbH are delighted that you have visited our website Hamburg Ahoi. When using our website, you are trusting us with your personal data. We value this trust very highly, and are therefore particularly careful when handling your data. In the following document, we would like to inform you about the nature, extent and purpose of our collection and processing of your personal data.
The term ‘personal data’ is defined in the German Federal Data Protection Act. Personal data consists of individual pieces of information about the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes your name, address, telephone number and date of birth, for instance.
collection Unless otherwise stated in the following document, we will not collect, process or use any of your personal data. While ensuring your anonymity, certain information about you is transmitted during your use of this website, e.g. the name of your browser, the referral website, the page you’re visiting on our website, the date and time of your visit, the quantity of data transmitted, and the status of your visit. This information is anonymised by us, after which it is statistically evaluated and used exclusively to improve the attractiveness, content and functionality of our website.
‘Cookies’ are small files which make it possible to store specific information on your PC regarding your use of a given website. Cookies are generally used to provide the user with a personalised website content and navigation experience. We use only use so-called ‘session cookies’, which are stored temporarily during your visit to our website to save the items in your basket. After leaving the site and closing your browser, these cookies are generally deleted. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but give users the opportunity to decline them or issue a warning before saving them. For more detailed information on how this works, please refer to your browser manual. This will not affect the functionality of our website.
As per the agreement between Google and the Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Google Analytics may be used under certain conditions without reservation and in full compliance with data protection laws. In particular, we would like to inform you that we have extended the functionality of Google Analytics on our website using the IP masking feature ‘_gat. _anonymizeIp’ to guarantee the anonymised collection of IP addresses.
Please note the following information on our use of Google Analytics:
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called ‘cookies’ (text files stored on your computer) to analyse your use of our website. The information generated by these cookies about your use of this website (including your IP address) is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website and you are located within the European Union or in any state party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google. Only in exceptional cases will your full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the website operator to analyse your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and provide additional services related to your use of the website and the internet.
Google will under no circumstances link your IP address to any other data held about you. You can prevent the installation of these cookies by adjusting the relevant settings in your browser, however, this may restrict your use of the site’s features. You can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data generated by cookies regarding your use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plugin available on the following website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Alternatively, you can prevent data collection via Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. This will install an opt-out cookie on your computer that will prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website: deactivate Google Analytics. The opt-out cookie will only apply to your current browser and to this domain. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you will have to reinstall the opt-out cookie. You will find more information at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/ (general information on Google Analytics and data protection). You can also find out more at https://www.google.com/privacy/privacy-policy.html.
Our website contains social bookmarks (e.g. for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram). Social bookmarks are web-based bookmarks which enable the users of such services to collect links and news items. They are integrated into our website solely as links to the services concerned. You will be redirected to the provider's website after clicking on the link, in other words, no user information is transferred until you do so. For information on how your personal details are handled when you use these websites, please see the providers' data privacy rules.
Right to information
You have the right to obtain information from us about the personal data we have collected on you. You are also legally entitled to amend, block and delete this personal data if desired.
Data protection officer
If you have any queries regarding data protection, please contact our external data protection officer:
Sarah-Marie Holzgräfe, LLM. (Hamburg Marketing GmbH) intersoft consulting services AG
Terms and conditions of participation
On some of our websites you are given the opportunity to take part in competitions and other promotions. Any information collected from you as part of your participation will be used exclusively for the competition/promotion concerned, after which it will be destroyed in accordance with data protection laws. Of course, your participation in such promotions is entirely voluntary.
Personal data will only be collected by us insofar as it has been knowingly provided by the participant. By their participation, participants explicitly agree to the collection, storage and use of their personal data by the Organiser for the purpose of the competition/promotion, as well as to the communication of this data to third parties if required.
We will only use this personal data in our promotional materials/market research with explicit consent. This consent can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All participants have the right to request information at any time on the data stored about them, including the origin and recipients of this data and our reasons for processing it.
Participants also have the right to amend, block or delete this data. They must make any such request in writing, either by post to hamburg ahoi, Hamburg Marketing GmbH, Wexstraße 7, 20355 Hamburg, Germany or by e-mail to email@example.com. Withdrawal of consent to the use of your personal data for the competition/promotion simultaneously constitutes your withdrawal from participation.
General terms and conditions of competitions and promotions
1. The Organiser of the competitions and promotions is Hamburg Marketing GmbH, Wexstraße 7, 20355, Germany (hereinafter “the Organiser”).
2. The competitions/promotions are not connected in any way with Facebook Inc., Facebook Ireland Ltd, Instagram or Twitter. That is: They are not sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter in any way and these companies cannot be held liable in law for any claims relating to them. All information provided in the context these promotions is made available exclusively by the Organiser, and is used solely for the purpose of analysing the promotions and for internal statistics.
3. By participating in the competition, you explicitly acknowledge conditions of participation of the organiser, those of Facebook Ireland Limited, which are available at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms, and of Twitter and Instagram.
4. All natural persons who have reached the age of 18 at the time of participation are entitled to participate. Participants who are not of legal age must obtain permission from their legal guardian.
5. Employees of Hamburg Marketing GmbH and their relatives may not participate in any of the promotions.
6. It is not possible for any possible prizes to be paid out in cash or in the form of any other substitute. Any possible prizes are not transferrable. No entitlement to a prize or substitute may be transferred to a third party.
7. Personal data will only be collected by us insofar as it has been knowingly provided by the participant. By their participation in the competition/promotion, participants explicitly agree to the collection, storage and use of their personal data by the Organiser for the purpose of the competition/promotion, as well as to the communication of this data to third parties if required.
8. By their participation in the competition/promotion, participants grant the Organiser the right to publish their name if they are drawn or otherwise selected as winners. By submitting pictures, files or text as part of promotions, participants grant the Organiser the right to publish these online at www.hamburg-ahoi.com and on the social media channels www.facebook.com/HamburgAhoi, www.instagram.com/hamburgahoi, www.twitter.com/hamburgahoi and to make them accessible to the public indefinitely. This will not affect the participants’ individual profile privacy settings. Use of pictures: The contributors confirm that they agree to the free publication of the photos they have sent in, without limit of time or geography, online at www.hamburg-ahoi.com and the on the above-mentioned social media channels subject to the applicable conditions of use of Facebook Ireland Limited, Hanover Reach, 5-7 Hanover Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland, Instagram and Twitter, and to the editing of the photos which may be required for this purpose, and that no rights of third parties are infringed by such publication. Contributors are aware that their submission is only a proposal from which no legal obligations on Hamburg Marketing GmbH will arise, in particular, no obligation to publish any photo submitted.
9. If a participant violates these competition terms and conditions, makes any untruthful or misleading statements about himself or herself, or conducts himself or herself in a dishonest or manipulative way, the Organiser may exclude the participant from the competition, and withhold or demand the surrender of any prizes hitherto awarded.
10. The organiser reserves the right to change, suspend or stop competitions and promotions wholly or partly without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances. These circumstances include, but are not limited to, the appearance of a computer virus or program error, unauthorised access by third parties, or mechanical or technical problems which are beyond the influence and control of the Organiser.
11. These terms and conditions are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
12. Should any one of these conditions be void, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions of entry.
13. Participants hereby waive any rights to legal recourse.
Terms and conditions of the “Vogelball 2017” competition
Period of the competition: Saturday, 29 July 2017 to Wednesday, 2 August 2017
1. The organiser of the competition is Hamburg Marketing GmbH
2. By entering the competition, the entrant accepts these terms and conditions.
3. No purchase of goods or services from Hamburg Marketing GmbH is required in order to enter the competition.
4. Only persons of 18 years of age or over are entitled to enter the competition.
5. Employees of Hamburg Marketing GmbH are not entitled to enter.
6. To enter the competition, the entrant must send @hamburgahoi a direct message stating his or her preferred companion and giving an e-mail address to which the tickets should be sent (instagram.com/hamburgahoi).
7. The competition begins on 29 July, 2017 and ends on 2 August, 2017. Entries close on 2 August, 2017 at 9.00 p.m.
8. Winners will be drawn on 2 August, 2017 from among the messages received by the deadline.
9. The winners will be informed by Instagram message by 12 noon on 3 August, 2017.
10. The prizes are 2 × 2 tickets for the “Vogelball” (“Bird Ball”) on 5 August, 2017 in Wilhelmsburg, Hamburg.
11. The prize cannot be paid out in cash or exchanged. The names of the winners will be shown on the organiser's guest list.
12. The entrant agrees to his or her name being published on the Hamburg Marketing website in the event of a win.
13. Entrants hereby waive any rights to legal recourse.
14. Participation in the competition is at the entrants' own risk. Hamburg Marketing GmbH accepts no liability for any damages incurred by the winner or his/her companion as a result.
Terms and conditions of participation in the #boatsofhamburgahoi promotion on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter
By submitting pictures, files or text as part of the #boatsofhamburgahoi promotion and by tagging pictures with the #boatsofhamburgahoi hashtag, participants grant the Organiser the right to publish these online at www.hamburg-ahoi.com, www.facebook.com/HamburgAhoi, www.twitter.com/hamburgahoi and www.instagram.com/hamburgahoi and to make them accessible to the public indefinitely. This will not affect the participants’ individual profile privacy settings. Use of pictures: The contributors confirm that they agree to the free publication of the photos they have sent in, without limit of time or geography, online at www.hamburg-ahoi.com,www.instagram.com/hamburgahoi, www.twitter.com/hamburgahoi or www.facebook.com/HamburgAhoi subject to the applicable conditions of use of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and to the editing of the photos which may be required for this purpose, and that no rights of third parties are infringed by such publication. Contributors are aware that their submission is only a proposal from which no legal obligations on Hamburg Marketing GmbH will arise, in particular, no obligation to publish any photo submitted.