We at Hamburg Marketing GmbH are delighted that you have visited our website Hamburg Ahoi. When using our website, you are trusting us with your personal data. We value this trust very highly, and are therefore particularly careful when handling your data. In the following document, we would like to inform you about the nature, extent and purpose of our collection and processing of your personal data.
The term ‘personal data’ is defined in the German Federal Data Protection Act. Personal data consists of individual pieces of information about the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes your name, address, telephone number and date of birth, for instance.
collection Unless otherwise stated in the following document, we will not collect, process or use any of your personal data. While ensuring your anonymity, certain information about you is transmitted during your use of this website, e.g. the name of your browser, the referral website, the page you’re visiting on our website, the date and time of your visit, the quantity of data transmitted, and the status of your visit. This information is anonymised by us, after which it is statistically evaluated and used exclusively to improve the attractiveness, content and functionality of our website.
‘Cookies’ are small files which make it possible to store specific information on your PC regarding your use of a given website. Cookies are generally used to provide the user with a personalised website content and navigation experience. We use only use so-called ‘session cookies’, which are stored temporarily during your visit to our website to save the items in your basket. After leaving the site and closing your browser, these cookies are generally deleted. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but give users the opportunity to decline them or issue a warning before saving them. For more detailed information on how this works, please refer to your browser manual. This will not affect the functionality of our website.
As per the agreement between Google and the Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Google Analytics may be used under certain conditions without reservation and in full compliance with data protection laws. In particular, we would like to inform you that we have extended the functionality of Google Analytics on our website using the IP masking feature ‘_gat. _anonymizeIp’ to guarantee the anonymised collection of IP addresses.
Please note the following information on our use of Google Analytics:
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called ‘cookies’ (text files stored on your computer) to analyse your use of our website. The information generated by these cookies about your use of this website (including your IP address) is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website and you are located within the European Union or in any state party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google. Only in exceptional cases will your full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the website operator to analyse your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and provide additional services related to your use of the website and the internet.
Google will under no circumstances link your IP address to any other data held about you. You can prevent the installation of these cookies by adjusting the relevant settings in your browser, however, this may restrict your use of the site’s features. You can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data generated by cookies regarding your use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plugin available on the following website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Alternatively, you can prevent data collection via Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. This will install an opt-out cookie on your computer that will prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website: deactivate Google Analytics. The opt-out cookie will only apply to your current browser and to this domain. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you will have to reinstall the opt-out cookie. You will find more information at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/ (general information on Google Analytics and data protection). You can also find out more at https://www.google.com/privacy/privacy-policy.html.
Our website contains social bookmarks (e.g. for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram). Social bookmarks are web-based bookmarks which enable the users of such services to collect links and news items. They are integrated into our website solely as links to the services concerned. You will be redirected to the provider's website after clicking on the link, in other words, no user information is transferred until you do so. For information on how your personal details are handled when you use these websites, please see the providers' data privacy rules.
Right to information
You have the right to obtain information from us about the personal data we have collected on you. You are also legally entitled to amend, block and delete this personal data if desired.
Data protection officer
If you have any queries regarding data protection, please contact our external data protection officer:
Sarah-Marie Holzgräfe, LLM. (Hamburg Marketing GmbH) intersoft consulting services AG
On some of our websites you are given the opportunity to enter competitions. Any information collected from you as part of your entry will be used exclusively for the competition concerned, after which it will be destroyed in accordance with data protection laws. Of course, your participation in such promotions is entirely voluntary.
Terms and conditions for entering competitions hosted on Facebook:
1. The competition organiser is Hamburg Marketing GmbH, Wexstraße 7, 20355 (hereinafter “the Organiser”).
2. The competition bears no relation to Facebook Inc. or Facebook Ireland Ltd, and is in no way being sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook. Facebook will therefore not be held liable for any claims relating to the competition. All information provided regarding this promotion will be made available exclusively by the Organiser, and will only be used for the purpose of analysing promotions and internal statistics.
3. By entering this competition, entrants explicitly agree to the Organiser’s terms and conditions, as well as to those of Facebook Ireland Ltd (available at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms).
4. This competition is open to all natural persons normally resident in Germany, who are aged 18 or over. Entrants under the age of 18 must get permission from their legal guardian.
5. Entry is not open to the employees of Hamburg Marketing GmbH and Die Brueder, or their relatives.
6. No part of any prize may be exchanged for cash or any other goods or services. Prizes are non-transferable. No prize or substitution may be sold or transferred to a third party.
7. Personal data will only be collected by us insofar as it has been knowingly provided by the entrants. By entering the competition, entrants explicitly agree to the collection, storage and use of their personal data by the Organiser for the purpose of the competition, as well as to the communication of this data to third parties if required. We will only use this personal data in our promotional materials/market research and for the provision of our services if entrants have explicitly consented to this. This consent can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. All entrants have the right to request information at any time on the data stored about them, including the origin and recipients of this data, and our reasons for processing it. Entrants also have the right to amend, block or delete this data. Entrants must make any such request in writing, either by post to Hamburg Marketing GmbH, Wexstraße 7, 20355 Hamburg, Germany, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any withdrawal of consent to the use of your personal data for the competition simultaneously constitutes your withdrawal from the competition itsel
8. By entering the competition, entrants give the Organiser the right to publish their name if they are chosen as the winner. By submitting pictures, files or text as part of the competition, entrants give the Organiser the right to publish these online at www.facebook.com/HamburgAhoi, and to make them accessible to the public indefinitely. This will not affect the entrants’ individual Facebook profile privacy settings.
10. The Organiser reserves the right to wholly or partly change, suspend or stop the competition without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances. These circumstances may include, but are not limited to, the appearance of a computer virus or program error, unauthorised access by third parties, or mechanical or technical problems which are beyond the influence and control of the Organiser.
11. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
12. Should any one of these conditions be void, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions of entry.
13. Entrants hereby waive any rights to legal recourse.